Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Reflection - week 11

This is week 11 already. On this week, Miss Amreet does not do any lecture about our course. What she done is she checked each of our blog and then she gave the feedback and also comments about our blog. Some of us, they need to add pictures or maybe some quotes or a video to make their blog alive and interesting. Unfortunately, some of my classmates have not completed their reflection until week 10. So far, when the time she checked mine, everything is okay she did not say anything. 
As you can see, I chose vintage theme for my blog because I do love vintage style so much. I have post my reflection until the latest week and I have complete all of the three essays; My Family, My Friends and My Self. Not only that, I added song in my blog playlist so that when people read my blog, they can hear my favourite songs and this will not make them bored. Plus, I had posted pictures and quotes to make it more interesting.

Later, I need to update my blog because I still have to do the reflection until the last week which is week 14. Not to forget, I need to post six different types of essays in my blog. At the same time, my group and I working on in our last assignment, Digital Story Telling and we need to present our video next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment