Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Family - my everything

To me my family means everything in the world. My lovely family consist of five members; my parents, my two younger sisters and me. I am the oldest one. I live in a small family in Batu Pahat, Johor.  My father was an army before but now he had retired for almost three years. He was a sergeant before. My father has the fierce faces. Since his retirement he involved with the sea activities. He likes to go fishing and for your information, my father has his own boat. He will use it when he wanted to go fishing in the middle of the sea. Went fishing is his hobby since before he retired.
Next person is, my beloved mom. She is an Islamic and Art teacher at primary school of Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Maimon. My mom actually is an ordinary person but her tiny appearance lays an extraordinary fortitude, perseverance, a altruistic soul and very kindly heart. The kind of mother who brought me up with her whole kindly heart, the kind of persistent woman with the very strong willpower who had to face the toughest challenges in life and she is the kind of person who always demonstrated great zeal for every unlucky lives without requiring anything in return and great willingness to help everyone’s misery though she not have much, my mom taught me more than anyone else, not only inspired me the strength to overcome hardships in my life that I have to face, but she also left me with invaluable life lessons. Plus, she is the best listener and my mom is the only person who understands me. She is the person who is willing to love me endlessly. She is an inspiration to everything that I do and I cannot imagine my life without her.
I have two younger sisters and they were my best friends. We talk about everything, we laugh together, and we shared almost for everything. My first sister, which she is the second daughter in my family, is Syaza. She is a girl of fifth teen and she is very cheerful person. She loves to read a lot and laugh loudly. My sister has always been good in her academics and also in her sports. She knows about all my secrets because I can always go to her for anything that is on my mind or that I am struggling with. She always has been there for me if I need her. Lecturer to be and it is her and I will always pray that one day she will make her dreams came true. I love her so much.
Then is my youngest sister, Mahira. She is very cute and very active. She likes to talk a lot and she is addicted to pink. She wanted all her things pink in colour. She is quite spoiled, especially with my mom. She is the youngest, so almost everything that she wants, she will get it. Not to forget, she likes to watch cartoon on the television. Chess is her favourite indoor game and she is very clever girl. She is doing well in her academics. I love her and hope she can achieve everything that she wanted in her life.
I love both of them so much and we have always been close through everything. Although my sisters and I used to always fight, no whatever what it was about we are always fighting. I have always said that no matter what happens when we get older and grow up, we are always going to be there for one and other and that is where we are today.

I love my family members so much. I am grateful to have parents who understand their children and never scolded us unreasonably. No matter what we have done, they always have cordial words and a piece of advice for us. We love and respect each other very much and expect to live together under the same roof forever. I hope one day I will become a parent similar with my own-wise and understanding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment