Saturday, July 5, 2014

Reflection - week 3

Reflection week 3.
This is week three. I am busier that the last week because I need to complete my Prezi by this week and be prepared for the presentation as well. I need to make it all prepared. I need to check for spelling, punctuation, grammar, capitalization errors. Then I need to make myself practice my presentation alone to make sure that it works and looks the way I want it to. If I have trouble with pronouncing certain words, I need to replace them with words that mean the same meaning but easier to say and pronounced it.
Plus, this week, Ms. Amreet said that she will proceed with the blog. We have to do and create our own blog which is considered as personal blog. Creating our own blog is one of our assignments and it carried out 30% from our marks. It is a lot of marks and I think I need to do it perfectly.
First thing first, she gave us the basic information to become a blogger and why we need to have our own blog. As compared to a website, a blog is way easier to start. We do not have to consider complex designs and many other different stuff as we do for a website. She taught us how to create our own blog. We can either choose a free blogging platform like WordPress.com or Blogger.com to set up and create our blog. It is up to us.
 I never have my own blog before but after this lesson, I feel that publishing content or post on our blog is very easy.  If we know how to type in a Word document, we can easily write blog post. It is really that easy. It would be great if we add some relevant pictures and links to other sources. Now, I have my personal blog and I can anything that I want in my blog. I can share my beautiful moments with other people.
It is true that it is my blog, but it is an academic blog. The reason why I create a blog is because I need to do it as it is part of my assignment. So, in this blog, I have to add several things. The things are, I need to do an essay about myself, my family and friends. Not only that, I need to do reflections for every week within this fourteen weeks without failed. In that reflections, I have to write and put anything that related to this course. Starting from this day, I need to start update my blog. Later, Ms. Amreet will check my job to evaluate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment