Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Reflection - week 5

Time come so fast. It is already week 5 of lecturer. Many presentations from students have been done this week. Unfortunately, Ms. Amreet was not feeling well and she came late to the class because she had gone to see a doctor. Right after she came in to the class, presentation started. The first presenter of the day, Shafika has presented a topic on the clearest water on earth and she gave ten interesting and beautiful places which have the clearest water on earth. At the same time, we got to enjoy those beautiful scene and pictures that she shared. She asked us where the most wanted place do you want to go and for me, I chose Maldives. The reason why I chose Maldives is because it is one of the sequestrated holiday destinations, worldwide. Plus, The Meldives as we know it is a thread of little islands, where luxury meets nature. We will be safe from any pollution and it is all about fresh air, crystals clear waters, beautiful scenery and the beautiful underwater life we can explore. Everything is designed for pure loosening and it is like a world paradise.
Then, proceed with the second presenter, Syarafuddin. He has presented on the topic, Zodiac Killer. He created a creepy situation by making scary background music. He has presented an interesting topic but I am wonder why the killer like to kill other people? And why the cases cannot be solved until now. Then, the topic Jack the Ripper was presented by Halim. The story is about a killer who killed only the prostitute. I do not know why and this question makes me wonder again. Syarafuddin and Halim have shown the tragic pictures that how people were killed.
Later, Zul gave us information about the mystery of Oak Island and he talked about treasure which many people had talked about it and try to find it for the rest of their life. But until now, no one managed to find what is actually have in there. Sharveena then presented about Greek Gods and Goddesses which for me, it was interesting topic to be shared as she included a short animated video during her presentation. Last but not least, the last presenter for that day is Lachvini. She presented a topic on plastic surgery. During she presented, I gave my fully concentrated on it because the topic is very interesting for me. She told about the advantages and also the disadvantages of doing plastic surgery. Eventhough the advantages is to make people prettier and have a good figure to make them more confident to be in public, but for me, I will never do plastic surgery because there are risk. I am very grateful with what I have right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment